ULTIMATE GUIDE TO MASTERING THE GMAT
IS NOW OPEN
This is the simplest, smartest, most enjoyable online video course in the world for the GMAT. The techniques taught here are unique and have saved our students months of agony.
Here are the scores of a few students of the Ultimate Guide to Mastering GMAT, including yours truly from the Learn Ivy team.
You’ll learn the exact strategies, frameworks, tactics, and examples of how to solve every section of the GMAT to score an elite score.
You will have 5 key underlying preparation principles completely fleshed out, critical for you to achieve your target score. Even if you skip everything after truly internalising this, you will still see a minimum 50 point increase in your score
Unlike any other material available, you will see here how to maximise the JOY of your preparation, making the entire GMAT process infinitely less painful. This, in our opinion, is atleast as valuable as the score itself
You will get insights into the GMAT structure and scoring, and how to plan your exam-day strategy so that you maximise your score
You will get a robust deep-dive into each of the critical sentence correction principles in over 100+ crisp, content-packed lectures, guaranteed to solidify your foundations for the exam. Never before has such an extensive, first-principles approach to SC been taken. This SC section alone is well worth the time and money you’d invest in this programme.
You will receive an extremely rare over-the-shoulder look at exactly how top-test-takers apply Learn Ivy techniques to dozens of real GMAT-style questions.
Through this, you will learn not just the content principles, but also the test-taking hacks for each type of SC question, as practiced by the absolutely elite test takers, including the “graphical” approach to SC
You will learn exactly how CR can be deconstructed into a learnable skill rather than its typical passing off as a foregone conclusion
You will learn the different types and patterns of CR arguments and how to pre-plan answers for each such type, a completely unique approach to the traditional method that expects you to do all the thinking from scratch during the test itself
As with SC, you’ll get exact over-the-shoulder walkthroughs of how elite test takers attack CR questions. These walkthroughs are designed to replicate the exact, advanced, practical shortcuts that top test-takers take, rather than stick to formulaic theory
- In a unique approach, rather than learn only RC theory, you will instead first learn the pitfalls that prevent common test takers from achieving an elite RC score
- You will learn exactly how you can sharpen your ability across each of these pitfalls in “learnable” ways rather than believing what most educators tell you about RC being dictated by your childhood reading
- You’ll learn practical hacks, which will immediately improve both your reading speed and ability to make sense of large, complicated, and frankly painful passages, along with drills for each
- You will learn the different types of RC questions and the best approach to solve each such type, along with over-the-shoulder walkthrough examples showcasing elite, practical test-taking skills and strategies for every question type
- You will learn math concepts for everything from GMAT-level algebra, arithmetic, geometry to combinatorics and advanced word problems in a uniquely visual, simple, fun and engaging manner
- You will learn how the top 1% approach GMAT level quant questions
- You will see a variety of techniques and question types across dozens of video drills
- You will learn typical methods vs fast hacks so you avoid the pitfalls others make
- Each of the 42 lectures is carefully planned to take you from basic concept to mastery, with world class learning techniques
- You will finally uncover the details of this section that baffles other GMAT test takers
- You will understand each answer option in detail with clear video examples
- You will learn a repeatable technique to address Data Sufficiency questions on the GMAT, rather than just vaguely “wing it”, as most material suggests
- You will internalise and practise this approach through several high quality video drills